Lake Region Development Programme a Child-focused development organization, intends to implement a 6 Month “Skills for gainful Engagement for Adolescent and Young Women (AGYW) Project in Homa bay County ( Rachuonyo North and Rusinga Island), Migori County ( Rongo and Kuria West) and Kisii County (Kenyenya/Gucha).
The office seeks to engage highly motivated Kenyans to undertake internship for a period of six ( 6) month commencing January 2020. The internship posts are five, one for each of the five sites of Rongo, Kenyenya, Kuria, Kendu bay and Rusinga.
1. Be a Kenyan citizen
2. Degree or diploma in fashion design and textile technology,Business Administration, Entrepreneurship or any other related field.
3. Good verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to handle challenging assignment within timelines.
5. Demonstrate a proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
6. Must be either a final year student or graduated not earlier than 2017
7. Must be available for the entire period of the project ( January 2020 – June 2020)
8. Ability to speak one of the local languages will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Please indicate your site of preference. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.